Challenge your students to turn 50 quid into 100s of pounds for charity!
More than a quarter of a million school students have already used Giving Nation to help improve their community through social action. Yours can too!
- Find a group of students to challenge with community action (a class or year group, maybe)
- Invest a little money - we recommend £50 per class - from your school's budget
- Challenge the students to build a sustainable social enterprise, with Giving Nation's expert tools.
At the end of the year, the group should have more than the original £50 to re-invest or build on their good work.
Giving Nation is ideal for SMSC and citizenship in schools and comes in two varieties:
- Challenge, for mainstream secondary schools
- Spirit, for alternative education settings.