Give your students our six-week youth social action challenge!
More than a quarter of a million school students have now used Giving Nation for community action. Yours can too!
How does it work?
- Find a group of students to challenge - a class or year group, maybe
- If you want, invest a little seed-funding - we recommend £50 - from your school's budget
- Over six weeks, challenge them with volunteering, fundraising for charity or starting their own sustainable social enterprise.
Giving Nation is free and everything you need is on this website. Register now to get going!
Giving Nation: Helping students help others
What do you get?
- Coordinator's notes
An overview of the programme and how to implement it in school
- Teacher resource pack
Everything you need to structure your programme
- Student workbook
A carefully-planned workbook to help students plan and evaluate their project
Our purpose-built tool for logging your students' activiity and sharing it with others.
Use the version that's right for you
Giving Nation is ideal for SMSC and citizenship and comes in two versions:
- Challenge, for mainstream secondary schools
- Spirit, for alternative education settings.
How much does it cost?
It doesn't! Giving Nation is free for you to run on your own. However, if you need more help, we can train your collleagues at your own premises (contact us for prices).Read more